Available for pickup
🕗 8am-3pm daily 🕑
- Made-to-order 12oz cup of coffee brewed using the Kalita Wave pour over method.
- The price is unique to each coffee because not all coffee costs the same amount. This can be for a number of reasons including rarity, experimentation, grading score, etc.
- The coffees we select for pour over are intended to be enjoyed without milk or sugar in order to experience the full flavor each has to offer.
Choose between two delicious options from Brandywine Coffee Roasters:
Panama, CCD, Intrinsic Cherry - Tasting notes: Raspberry, Black Currant, Pomegranate
The Creative Coffee District has pioneered the Intrinsic Cherry processing method in which the coffee cherries ferment for 12-72 hours in the bags they same bags they were placed in when picked from the tree. Curious? Learn more and buy a bag!
Colombia, DelAgua, Natural - Tasting Notes: Blackberry, Kiwi, Baking Chocolate
This absolutely crushable coffee is grown in La Sierra Nevada de Santa Marta in Colombia and produced following a natural process method that maximizes water conservation. Learn more and buy a bag as well!
- Each pour over coffee is manually brewed-to-order so we recommend ordering about 10-minutes before you plan to arrive.
- You will be notified by email or text (your choice) when your order is ready!