Election day is Tuesday, November 7th from 7am-7pm. This year's elections are for local and state representatives, including (depending on your address) mayor, city council, and state senator positions, as well as referendums. Local elections tend to have low turnout, despite these positions holding significant importance in our day-to-day lives.
Please be sure to share this information with family and friends in South Carolina so they know where and how to vote!!
- Check your registration, find your polling location, and see your sample ballot here: https://www.scvotes.gov/
- Review sample ballots and learn about candidates here: https://www.vote411.org/
Early Voting: Early voting is happening NOW until November 3, 8:30 AM to 5:00 PM (weekdays only). Early voting is super quick and easy. Early voting locations for the tri-county area include:
- Charleston County Board of Voter Registration and Elections: 4340 Corporate Rd., North Charleston
- Charleston County Library downtown branch: 68 Calhoun St., Charleston
- Seacoast Mount Pleasant: 750 Long Point Rd., Mount Pleasant
- Seacoast West Ashley: 2049 Savannah Highway, Charleston
- Christ Community Lutheran Church: 8315 Dorchester Road, North Charleston
- Rollins Edwards Community Center: 301 N. Hickory St., Summerville
- St. George Civic Center: 303 Ridge St., St. George
- Trident Technical College - Dorchester Campus: 10055 Dorchester Rd., Summerville
- Wescott Park: 9006 Dorchester Rd., North Charleston
- Berkeley County Voter Registration & Elections Office: 1003 N. Highway 52, Moncks Corner
- Daniel Island Library: 2301 Daniel Island Dr., Daniel Island