Mark your calendars: the Sightsee Holiday Market is returning to Line Street on Sunday, December 10th from 10am-2pm!
We’ll have a slew of incredible vendors set up in Elliotborough Park for all of your holiday gifting needs, including:
- Handmade ceramics by Carolina Creamware
- Shirts, hats, and accessories by Women Invented Beer
- Handcrafted jewelry & permanent jewelry by AL & EM
- Sustainable home goods by Wake Refill
- Made in USA dog beds by Anchor Pet Supply
- Prints for sale and a Polaroid Portrait booth by Caroline Herring Photography
In addition to all of these amazing local brands, we’ll be hosting a pop-up art show + sale with Savannah-based folk artist & muralist, Panhandle Slim!
As always, we’ll have some of our favorite food vendors providing delicious shopping sustenance, and our very own Carlo Milan will be DJ'ing from our VW bus! We hope to see you there!