What to Pack Cards Set
Need the perfect card for that adventure-loving surfer, camper, or city-dweller in your life? Look no further than this lovely card set!
Small Adventure is a Los Angeles-based, eco-friendly paper goods brand founded by illustrator Keiko Brodeur in 2009. She aims to use illustration as a reminder to connect with the beauty around us and to be inspired by cultures that may be different from our own.
- Set of 8 cards with matching envelopes
- 5.5 x 4.25 inch size
- Packaged in kraft brown box
- Features 4 designs, 2 of each of what to take on a backpacking, canoeing, surfing and cycling adventure
- Illustrated in gouache by Keiko Brodeur
- Printed in the USA on soft white, FSC-certified stock that is also milled in the USA
We love everything that Small Adventure represents -- travel, discovery, nature, and a little dash of mischief. We think her greeting cards, card sets, and prints will bring a bit of joy to your day-to-day!