Meet the first-ever pair of Sightsee sweatshorts: fleece-lined drawstring shorts that are the perfect way to stay cozy whether you're post-surfing or channel surfing.
Featuring our mascot Coco the burro designed by Charleston-based artist Blake Suarez and locally screen printed by Grizzly Wheeler, these ridiculously soft sweatshorts are like your favorite comfy gym shorts...but wayyy better.
Featuring a relaxed pull-on style with elasticized waistband, a longer length and athletic fit, as well as lined pockets to carry your essentials, these shorts were made for easy all-day comfort. Not to mention, we even went the extra mile and printed a custom tag stamp inside the back of the shorts so there's no tag hitting your waist.
Pair it with our matching crewneck sweatshirt and our Sightsee socks for a cozy vibe from head to toe.
- 52% Airlume combed and ring-spun cotton, 48% polyester fleece
- Unisex sizing — these run small, so we recommend sizing up one size for a roomier fit.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Gentle cycle. Do not bleach. Tumble dry low or air dry to prevent shrinking.
- Sourced from Bella+Canvas, a Los Angeles-based brand that's committed to fair labor and boasts virtually zero waste manufacturing.
- Made in a Platinum WRAP Certified facility.
Size Chart: Women's | Men's
RUNS SMALL - WE RECOMMEND A SIZE ABOVE YOUR USUAL
Model is 5'11" and 175lbs wearing a Large