Keep it chill without catching a chill in the newest Sightsee sweatshirt: a navy blue fleece-lined crewneck that is equal parts cozy and vibe-y. Throw it on after a winter surf session, bring it as your extra travel layer, or wear it to keep warm with a nice cup of coffee at home. Seriously, this pullover is so ridiculously soft, you'll never want to take it off.
Featuring a newly-released Sightsee design by Blake Suarez inspired by Picasso and the high desert energy of Joshua Tree: a cubist California Coco, if you will.
As the National Park Service puts it, "Joshua tree forests tell a story of survival, resilience, and beauty borne through perseverance. They are the silhouette that reminds those of us who live here that we are home." We hope this sweatshirt brings that same warm spirit to all your adventures.
Locally screen printed by Grizzly Wheeler, the Sightsee Sweatshirt even features a custom tag stamp inside so there's no itchy tag hitting your neck. Comfy x1000. Pair it with our navy sweatshorts and our Sightsee socks for a cozy vibe from head to toe.
- Made from 52% airlume combed and 48% ringspun cotton/polyester
- Comfortable unisex sizing — we recommend sizing up if you prefer a roomier fit.
- Lightweight ribbed cuffs and waistband.
- Machine wash cold with like colors. Tumble dry low or air dry to prevent shrinking.
- Sourced from Bella+Canvas, a Los Angeles-based brand that's committed to fair labor and boasts virtually zero waste manufacturing.
- Made in a Platinum WRAP Certified facility.
Size Chart: Chest to Fit
Fits true to size, we recommend going with what you usually prefer.
- Joel is 5'11" and wearing a Medium; Allyson is 5'7 and wearing a Small