Give the gift of Sightsee at home with our monthly coffee subscription!
Each month, we carefully select two coffees to serve on our pour over menu: one from our local roaster, Springbok Coffee Roasters, and one from a guest roaster outside of Charleston. Our monthly featured coffees have been a big hit at the shop, so it’s about time we bring that experience to your home brewing routine!
We consistently select two very unique coffees in an effort to highlight different origins, processing methods, and tasting notes. With the Combo Coffee Subscription, you’ll receive a monthly delivery of our featured guest coffee AND our featured Springbok coffee!
We've even created a certificate to give on gift day to let them know good things are on the way! Download>>
- 2 bags of coffee! (Bags range from 250g - 340g, aka ~8-12oz)
- 1 bag from our rotating guest roaster program
- 1 bag from our local roaster, Springbok Coffee Roasters
- Ships whole bean, not ground
Customized coffee guide with brewing instructions based on our dial-in here at the shop.
- Shipping is included in the subscription cost
- Coffee ships the first week of each month.
- All new subscribers within a calendar month will receive their first delivery the following calendar month.
How it works:
- Select your preferred subscription in our online shop.
- Add to cart and checkout like you would with a normal purchase! Your card will only be charged once for the total cost of three monthly shipments.
- Enter the gift recipient's address for the shipping address.
- The recipient will begin receiving the first of three monthly deliveries the following month.
The deliveries will automatically end after three months with no further charges - no need to remember to cancel later!
Past guest roasters include:
- Oddly Correct (Kansas City)
- Morgon (Sweden)
- Brandywine (Delaware)
- Ilse (Connecticut)
- Hex (North Carolina)
- Junto (South Carolina)
- Never (Oregon)
- Canyon (California)
- Three Heart (Georgia)
- Congregation (Louisiana)
- Little Amps (Pennsylvania)
Past Springbok coffees include:
- Biloya, Washed (Ethiopia)
- Finca El Diamante, Washed (El Salvador)
- El Batallon, Natural (El Salvador)
- Finca Calle Lajas, Red Honey (Costa Rica)
- Finca Pacayalito, Washed (Guatemala)