Available for pickup
🕗 8am-3pm daily 🕑
- Made-to-order 12oz cup of coffee brewed using the Kalita Wave pour over method.
- The price is unique to each coffee because not all coffee costs the same amount. This can be for a number of reasons including rarity, experimentation, grading score, etc.
- The coffees we select for pour over are intended to be enjoyed without milk or sugar in order to experience the full flavor each has to offer.
Choose between two delicious options from Brandywine Coffee Roasters:
Ethiopia, Chelbesa, Natural - Tasting notes: Peach, Honeysuckle, Strawberry
A stunning natural process coffee from the METAD-organized washing station in Chelbesa, Ethiopia. Why not buy a bag too?
Costa Rica, Las Lajas, Black Honey - Tasting Notes: Apple tart, Cherry, Cranberry
Sweet but tart, the Las Lajas Black Honey is annually one of our favorite coffees that uses the black honey processing method coffee. Learn more and buy a bag as well.
- Each pour over coffee is manually brewed-to-order so we recommend ordering about 10-minutes before you plan to arrive.
- You will be notified by email or text (your choice) when your order is ready!