How To Find Old Los Angeles Guidebook
A new way to explore old Los Angeles!
How To Find Old Los Angeles contains 153 time-warp attractions, taking in bars, delis, book stores, bowling alleys, burger joints and architectural wonders across this vast city. To make navigation simple, the book is divided into chapters, each with a focus on a different area. Photographs throughout bring entries to vivid life.
How To Find Old Los Angeles is as well suited to a seasoned local as a first-time visitor, full of places to eat, drink, admire and explore, including:* drive-thru donuts
* Victorian wood-frame buildings
* old-time Hollywood hangouts
* the deli where F. Scott Fitzgerald ate his last bar of chocolate
* a racetrack (and bars) frequented by Charles Bukowski
...and much more.
* Paperback book, 177x126mm, 104 pages
* Litho-printed in Great Britain